The government is giving franchise of Aadhar card center for free, you will also avail big money
Aadhar card issued by the Government of India is such a document, which is needed in any government or non-government work. It is also necessary for every citizen of the country to have this document because it provides a unique ID to each person. Now that these documents are so important, you can imagine how crowded the Aadhar card centers would have been to get it done, and how much profit would those working in Aadhar card centers get. The same benefit you can get if you take the franchise of the Aadhaar card centre and open it in your city. Doing this business can be very beneficial due to the increasing demand for the Aadhar card centers. How to apply online to install mobile towers
Required license for Aadhar card center franchisee
When you apply to take the franchise of Aadhar card center, you must have its license. Only then do you get this license. Qualify for the UIDAI exam. This is an online exam. Which has to be given to get uidai certificate and when you have passed this exam you need to get verification for Aadhaar enrolment and biometrics. To apply for the Aadhaar card centre, it is necessary to register yourself in the Common Service Centre (CSC) and whatever machine is required for this. After this, you will be identified from the center and then you can open this center.
The process of obtaining a license for aadhaar card centre
To take the franchise of the Aadhaar card centre, first of all you will apply for a license, after that you will have to take the UIDAI exam. The procedure for applying for the licence is as follows:-
- First, visit the official website of NSEIT, it is a Base testing and certification portal. And in this you will have to log in yourself, if you are a new user then click on Create New User.
- Here you will see the option of ‘Upload XML File’ where you have to upload your scanned or offline e-Aadhaar card.
- Also, enter the share code in it and click on the ‘Extract’ button.
- Now a form will open in front of you, where you will have to give some basic information of yours.
- After this, in the mobile number and email id you have given in your information, your login and password will come to log in to NSEIT.
- After that, you log in using it. And click on the continue button. Then you have to fill out another form to apply for the license which you will find there.
- In this form, you will have to upload a scanned photograph and signature of yours.
- After this, after previewing once, check all the information given by you. After everything is perfect, finally ‘submit’ the form.
In this way, your application will be made for the necessary license to open the Aadhar card center.
Payment for taking Aadhar Card Franchise
After logging in after applying for a license you will have to pay something to take the franchise of this center. So to make a payment, you click on the menu bar. And there you will see the option of payment, you can click on it. To make a payment, you have to select your bank account and finally click on ‘Generate Receipt’. You will have to take a printout of this invoice and keep it with you. However, let us tell you that the government has now decided to give Aadhar card franchise for free. So now you don’t have to pay anything for it.
What to do to crack the UIDAI exam
After the application for the Aadhar card license is done, now it is your turn how will you give your UIDAI exam. And how will you get the information about it? So let us tell you that when you make the application and payment, then after that you should not log in for 24 to 36 hours, and after this time is over, you log in to it. So you will be given exam information here. For example, first, click on ‘Book Center’ and click on the name of the center near you.
Set and select your own date and time along with the center. And after that at the same time, you have to give that exam. Before taking the exam, you will also get the admit card to sit in this exam. Then after passing the exam you will get the license and you will start this business.
Activities to be carried out in Aadhaar Card Centre
- Creating and accepting new Aadhar card applications
- If the spelling of the name in a person’s Aadhaar card is wrong, then the work of correcting it
- If the address is wrong or has to be changed then that work
- Correction of the wrong date of birth
- Many times the photo is not clicked properly on the webcam, then the Aadhar card black or clear photo is not shown, in such a situation the work of changing the photo is also done.
- The Aadhar card center also carries out the task of linking or updating the mobile number with the Aadhaar card.
- If a person wants to update the email ID, then that work is also done in this center.
Requirements for taking Aadhar Card Franchise
You need a few machines to take the Aadhaar card franchise. First of all, you must have a laptop or computer. Apart from this, some other things are also necessary such as-
- Fingerprint Scanner Device: – This device is required while taking fingerprints of people while getting their Aadhar cards made.
- WebCam: – Along with the fingerprint scanner machine, you have to take a webcam which is required to click the photo of the person making the Aadhar card.
- Iris Scanner: – This machine is needed to scan the retina of people’s eyes. You have to buy this too.
- Printer: – After the registration of the customers to make the Aadhar card, the printer is required to give the registration slip to the customer and for other works.
- Internet connection: – The person taking the franchise of Aadhar card should have a very good Internet connection because without it the work of Aadhar card will not be possible.
- A shop: – To open an Aadhar card center, you will also have to take a shop. You can also rent it.
Total Expense for taking Aadhar Card Franchise
Whatever necessary things you need to take the Aadhar card franchise, the total expenditure will range from 90 thousand to 1 lakh rupees. But that includes the price of all kinds of machines, the rent of the shop and some other things. If you want, you can also buy some machines second hand, because you will get some work at a cost and money will be saved.
Where to buy machines for Aadhar Card Franchisee
You can take the help of CSC Centre to buy the machine for Aadhaar card franchise. From there you will easily find these machines. Apart from this, there are some companies that sell readymade kits of whatever machine is needed to make aadhaar card. You can buy it a from them too.
Profit in taking Aadhar Card Center’s Franchisee
You can earn around 30 to 35 thousand rupees per month by taking the franchise of the Aadhar card center. By which you will get a lot of profit because the Aadhar card is such a document that is needed all the time. In such a situation, people go to the Aadhaar card center to make an Aadhaar card. Along with this, you also get some commission on buying the machine from the CSC center. Through this, you can also earn a lot of good money.
So this way you can take a shop and open an Aadhaar card centre there. and can earn money.
Q: How to get Aadhar Card Supervisor?
Ans: To get Aadhar Card Supervisor, you have to go to the official portal of NSEIT, and after entering the XML file and share code, you can fill out the form.
Q: Are Aadhar card centers open during the lockdown?
Ans: No, Aadhar card centers are not open during the lockdown, but those who want to do the work of their Aadhar card enrollment or updation can do it by visiting the CSC center.
Q: Which exam will have to be given to take Aadhar card franchise?
Ans: It is necessary to pass the UIDAI exam to take the Aadhar card franchise.
Q: How much will it cost to get Aadhar Card Franchisee?
Ans: In taking Aadhar Card Franchisee, you will have to spend up to Rs 1 lakh, which includes all the expenses.
Q: How much profit will you get from Aadhar Card Franchisee?
Ans: You can earn at least 30 to 35 thousand rupees per month from the Aadhar card franchise.