The right way and rules to do gym
In today’s time, there is a problem that appears in every fourth person, that is being overweight, for which there is only one treatment in the true sense, that is physical labor. No matter how many recipes you adopt, you can do many types of experiments, but the most effective experiments are exercises. These exercises can be in any form, either morning walk, yoga, pranayama, or weight training. By adopting whichever of these is right for you and what you can do regularly, you can fulfill your dream of losing weight.
In this article, we will tell you some time important things about the gym ie. weight training, which often answers the questions in the mind of humans when they want to be a part of any kind of weight loss program.
Gym Tips Weight Training Tips
- First, decide how much time you can devote to a daily workout, which is no less than 40 minutes and no more than 1.30 minutes.
- It is much better to eat something 15 minutes before hitting the gym. Not so much like biscuits with tea, or fruit, juice, etc. Doing weight training on an empty stomach does not give correct and effective results at all. There is a concept that the exercise should be done on an empty stomach, but this rule holds for yoga and pranayama, it is necessary to have enough energy for workouts in the gym. Secondly, doing to the gym, on an empty stomach can also lead to acidity.
- Warm-up: This is very important but it is very foolish to give more time to warm up than necessary. Cardio is a great option for a warm-up.
- It is very important to get your position right while doing gym, more important than lifting more and more weight, it is important to get the correct body position, otherwise, the injuries can occur which can spoil the whole life.
- Be sure to take two to three sets of any exercise and increase the weight per set according to your ability. Keep the rotation 20-25, even after that you are doing it very easily then take the next time by increasing the weight. Girls can also increase weight by increasing, there is no problem with it.
- Know all the exercises correctly before the workout. Work with a trainer for a few days.
- Take 1 minute of rest in between workouts per exercise, this will bring your heartbeat back to normal in the next exercise. This also makes exercise good.
- Weight training and cardio three days a week are considered very good, it also leads to body toning and also increase stamina.
- Divide the weight training days into upper workouts, lower workouts, and shoulder workouts and on cardio days you can do abs exercises. By making such a chart and doing systematic workouts, your mind will also be focused and you will also get good results.
- Do some warm-ups in the beginning and stretching in the end, this will keep the body flexible. But don’t spend too much time on these two.
- Taking sips of water during a workout does not reduce the loss of water and you remain energetic.
- Cardio increases stamina, do not do it too much as running too much can lead to knee pain in the future.
- Concentrating while working out increases concentration and also prevents accidents.
Some important questions which are frequently asked are:
How Much Weight Can I Lose? in how much time
This is a very stupid question that many times the trainer has to answer to please his trainee but in reality, this question cannot be answered. It all depends on your hard work and more on your body type. It is also not correct to predict this because if it does not happen then the trainee can go into depression. Losing weight is such a task, due to which the result is not available, a feeling of despair arises in the person very quickly, which gives very wrong results. To lose weight, it is very important for you to have a positive mindset.
Will I get fat or get fat as soon as I quit exercising?
You keep one thing in mind. There is no balance in your body, that’s why you are gaining weight, either there is a hormonal problem, thyroid or there is a decrease in metabolism, due to Whichever you are becoming fat, this deficiency or excess is never removed from the body at all. The only thing that can be maintained is exercise, which if you skip it will worsen the maintenance and you will start getting fatback. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t exercise, because if there is a deficiency, it’s wise to acknowledge it and treat it. Regular workout makes the body healthy, there is no harm in it.
Girls can also do weight exercises.
This is a totally wrong thing. Girls can do weight exercises according to their stamina. Many people say that by doing this, girls become muscles and their fragility is eliminated. It is absolutely wrong that girls build heavy muscles, there are no hormones, girls who develop their muscles, have to seek medical help for this, in which hormones are transferred in their body. So to think that girls cannot do heavy weight training is completely wrong.
There is a difference between a weight loss and a loss of inches:
The important function of gym training or weight training is to reduce inches, in which the BMI (Body Metabolic Index) is reduced, whatever BMI is correct according to your height and age, is calculated, and weight training is done accordingly. Is.
Weight training usually consists of body toning which makes the body stronger and stronger and that is why in weight training the inches are reduced and the weight either remains the same or sometimes increases which is not disappointing at all. That doesn’t mean you’re getting fat. If you’re losing intense and delays this no weight loss, it means that your body is getting stronger, and your body is working according to the weight training and giving you better results.
Sleep is beneficial in weight training
When we work on the muscles, the muscles get tired, there is a kind of pain in it that tells which part of the body you worked for in today’s program. Even when we work out we feel the energy from the body and when we sleep our muscles relax, it recovers, and the body still uses it. fat as energy to relax, due to which the fat loss That’s why it is necessary for those doing weight training to get a good sleep of 7 to 9 hours which proves beneficial for them. Failure to do so leads to weight gains, and the body becomes tired and weak.
Eating protein is beneficial in weight training.
In weight training, we work specifically on muscles/muscles, and the main food of muscle is protein, if muscles get protein to recover then they are in the right shape i.e. toned and strong, and if carbs are available So the fat starts. accumulating in the body. In such a situation, it is said that eating protein burns or reduces body fat.
Another reason is that protein is digested slowly, and gives energy to the body for
a long time. To reduce inches, it is beneficial to eat protein with protein, that is, taking protein with extra protein in the food leads to a loss of inches. If someone wants to be fat, then he can take carbs with the extra protein, then he can become fat quickly.
Names of some important exercises
lower body exercise
|1||Squat||It works on the big muscles of the body, so it has an effect on the whole body but especially on the thighs/thighs.|
|2||Lunges||This Are Also Thigh Thighs Workout|
|3||Leg extension||thighs up muscles|
|5||Leg press||Lower body|
upper body hand exercise
|1||Biceps||Exercises are done on the muscles of the front part above the elbows of the hands|
|2||Triceps||Exercises are done on the muscles of the back part above the elbows of the hands|
|3||Four Arm||Lower elbow exercises|
|4||Chin Up||Upper body machine exercise|
|5||Push-Ups||upper bodyweight exercises|
|6||Chair dips||Triceps Hand Body Weight Exercise|
|2||Dumbells front raise|
|4||Dumbbell Lateral Raise (Side)|
|5||Upright barbell row|
During gym weight training, there are many such exercises, which should be learned and done correctly. Have faith in your instructor and ask questions but from the point of view of testing the competence of the instructor, not from the point of view of learning and knowing. All trainers have a different approach, but all have the same objective that benefits their trainees, so always trust your instructor.