What are google slides, app, how to use, how to learn, benefits
In today’s time, you will find many such businessmen and freelancers people who use Google Slides to do their work or to keep the project safe. Through this great program of Google, we now keep all the information related to our presentation or our work online safe and also use it online when needed. The way we used to use Microsoft Office, now this online Google Slides is used as an alternative to MS Office. In today’s important article, you will know what is Google Slides and how to use it, we are going to give you complete information on this topic.
What is Google Slides and when was it launched?
Google’s free and convenient platform was launched with Google Docs on March 19, 2006, but now people are aware of this great product of Google. Google Slides program is providing its facilities to the people in more than 80 languages and it is a kind of free web-based presentation program in which you can create presentations as well as use Google’s best worksheet You can even make notes in the office, create slide shows, You can use a separate feature that comes with handy features to create your monthly budget and much more. By doing this, you can use many types of work in online medium absolutely free of cost. Apart from this, you can use it as a collaboration of all the things found under this program.
Benefits of using Google Slides
You can use Google Slides easily anywhere, absolutely free of cost just through internet access this Google program directly competes with Microsoft’s PowerPoint program, and let’s know, there are more ways to use it. What Advantages Can We Get?
- Free Availability: – The most important feature of this great program from Google is that it is available for all of you to use absolutely free of cost and Google is not charging any fees from its users.
- Cloud-referenced application: – You can use this best program of Google in the online form and because of this, we do not have problems like opening our data or getting corrupted. Gets secure in the cloud storage and Google already gives us 15GB of storage on its behalf for free. If we want, we can increase this storage by paying some extra fees and can use this program online without any fear.
- Action item feature: – If you are using this program of Google as a cola press with other people, then when any kind of change has been made in it, then there you get information related to the last change or improvement. Which is a great feature that makes it very different from other similar programs.
- Online and editing feature: – We may share this program of Google with any other person and we may give our role in his program and if that person uses your program or may make any changes or improvements in it, which will be a great deal its great feature
- Multiple Device Access: – We can use this program of Google on any type of device and if we want, we can also install its extension in any other type of web browser. Apart from this, this program of Google can be used on your mobile. For this, we can install the Google Slides application from Google’s Play Store and we can use it without any activation key.
- Use of add-on facility:- If we want to use any type of add-on program in this slide program of google, then absolutely we can do it, it allows us to use any type of program. For this, we have to first install its extension in Google Chrome and then we can use that logo addon program in Google Slides.
- Powerpoint friendly:- Most people are attracted to this program of Google as Microsoft users and because of this, all types of powerpoint-related features related to Microsoft have been added keeping in mind the consumers. In Google Slides, we can easily convert PowerPoint presentations into slides using the import feature and get a friendly experience like running programs like PowerPoint by formatting accordingly. Apart from this process, you may not need to do any additional settings.
- The facility of Templates: – Inside this Google Slides program, you get a feature of Build in Template, and in addition, you get different themes in it based on different categories and you can use it according to your requirement. Can design and prepare a great presentation. Inside the template gallery, you will find many types of templates for free to use.
- Various types of file formatting support facility: – In this program of Google, you can also use many types of file formats and in this program, you will get the best feature of many types of program formatting support, so let’s know, Which programs support Google Slides formatting, which is as follows – PPT, Pptx, Pptm, PPS, Ppsx, Pot, Potx, Potm.
- Updated program and facility to use offline: – You can use this program offline as well, you just need to do some settings for this and you will get all those settings easily in this program. Google’s program is completely free as well as a fully updated version of the program. In this program, we are provided updated versions from time to time by Google, due to which its use is becoming more convenient day by day.
how to use google slides
You cannot access Google’s Slides program with the help of any special laptop or device, but you can access it through any Internet-connected device, let us know below, the three main ways you can access Google Slides.
- Through Google Slides website: – You can also access it directly in your browser by visiting the official website of Google Slides. Or if you want, you can also use its extension in your browser, its extension will be easily found in Google’s Chrome browser itself.
Note: – If you use Google Slides in Google Chrome, we don’t require you to create any ID password for it and we can access it directly through Chrome.
- Through Google Drive: – You can also use Google Slides in Google Drive and for that, you just have to open your Google Drive and then you have to click on the option of New here further you will also have a different version of Google Slides. You will get the option and through that, you can access this program.
- Through Mobile App: – If you want to use Google Slides on any of your smartphones, then you have to first go to Google’s Play Store and then there You have to search by typing Google Slides, and then you will find the application here. Now install this application and use it easily.
how to learn google slides program
It’s a program that doesn’t require much special training from us to learn. We guys can learn it easily with just a little training. Tell us where you can get training on Google Slides.
- Through Online Course: – If you search on Google or on YouTube by writing Google Slide Learn, you will see many results and from there you can read or watch Courses in video or text format as per your convenience…, Apart from this on the Internet, you will find many websites that provide online Google Slides courses, some websites providing online courses are Udemy, Khan Academy, Coursera, Skillshare, Lynda, etc.
- Through Books:- You can buy many types of books and collect information from them to learn all the information about Google Slides and also get experience working in this field.
- Through the Internet: – You will find many types of websites on the Internet, visiting which you can read articles about Google Slides and get the initial knowledge from there. For this, you just have to search the Internet by typing Google Slides Use Information and then you can read many articles with the help of the Internet.
- Through Google Help Center: – You can read help articles related to Google Slides by going to Google Help Center and if you want, you can know and use information Related to this program through the community on the Google Help Center…
- Through MS Office: – Those people who have problems reading and listening to articles in the English language, those people get all the details related to Google Slides in the English language only. In such a situation, only Hindi-speaking people are not able to get the course information related to Google Slides easily. If you want, you can take training in MS Office course or you can learn any related tutorial in Hindi. If you gain knowledge and a little experience related to MS Office, then you guys will be able to use Google Slides easily.
What is the difference between Google Slides and MS PowerPoint?
Those people who have used MS Powerpoint and now are using Google Slides, those people will have very good knowledge on this topic, what is the difference between these two, But those who have both Global Slides and Powerpoint just can’t figure things out, so it can be very difficult for them to understand the difference between the two. Let us know, what is the difference between Google Slides and MS Powerpoint, which is something like this.
- MS PowerPoint can be used only by its purchased users, but Google Slides can be used by all people for free only with the help of the internet.
- MS PowerPoint can only be used on a single device, as Microsoft licenses only one device to its users. If we want to use it on different devices, we have to buy separate licenses, whereas Google Slides can be used on all devices absolutely free.
- All the work of Google Slides is protected on Google Cloud and whenever Google Cloud’s server is down, then we cannot use Google Slides in this situation.
- But we can use MS PowerPoint anytime without any server down the hassle.
- Google Slides is a cloud-based server working program and because of this, any work done in it is saved and updated immediately. But inside MS PowerPoint we have to save the data again and again.
- You can easily do any kind of pass formatting in Google Slides and MS PowerPoint and the features are similar in both.
- We can do any type of work using the collaboration feature in Google Slides with other people, but we do not get this great feature inside MS PowerPoint.
- We can use Google Slides on every small and big device, but we cannot use MS PowerPoint on the smallest device.
If we are looking for a convenient PowerPoint, then Google Slides is the best and most comfortable for us and if it comes to any professional work, then most businessmen and professionals prefer to use MS PowerPoint only.
Q: What are Google Slides?
Ans: Google Slides is a program where you can do all kinds of work related to MS PowerPoint as online storage.
Q: How to learn to use Google Slides?
Ans: You can see and read all the tutorials related to this on YouTube and Google search engine.
Q: Can you use Google Slides for free?
Ans: You can use Google Slides absolutely free of cost.
Q: Can we use Google Slides anywhere with the help of the internet?
Ans: You can use Google Slides anywhere with the help of the internet.
Q: Can I prepare my presentation in Google Slides?
Ans: Yes, of course, you can prepare all types of presentations in Google Slides.